HVBSA Fall Baseball & Softball Registration Closed.
Registration Deadline: Friday, August 27
HVBSA Fall Ball is back! Like year’s past, Fall Ball emphasizes development, learning and having fun. Players are encouraged to sharpen their skills, try new positions, and get more repetition!
- Tee-Ball (ages 4-6 as of 4/30/21) $60
- Cal Ripken Baseball (ages 6-11 as of 4/30/21) $90
- Babe Ruth Baseball (ages 12-15 as of 4/30/21) $90
- Softball (Kindergarten through 14 years-old as of 1/1/21) $90
- Cal Ripken (Minors) – 2 weekday nights per week (Monday through Thursday)
- Cal Ripken (Majors) – may have a game on a Saturday depending on # of teams
- Tee-ball – games on Saturdays early afternoon (1:30 or 3 p.m.)
- Softball – 1 Weeknight (Mon – Thurs) + Sat or Sunday afternoon each week
- All players must come dressed in baseball/softball/sweat pants (please, no shorts), cleats (ideally) or sneakers, and bring a glove, bat and helmet (if you have them). Players should also have their own water bottle.
- Softball players 12U and below also require a fielding mask
- Players will receive a team shirt (all players) and hat (Baseball/Tee-ball) as part of their uniform
- Baseball/Softball pants are available if needed